An elderly woman’s home was set ablaze from a fire started by the solar panels on the roof. It did not take long for the weight to cause the roof to collapse resulting in even more damage to the home. The panels intended to be cash saving culminated in tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage to the home.

SOLAR FLARE Pensioner’s home gutted after its cash-saving solar panels ‘set fire to the roof’

Firefighters rescue three cats from the blaze which caused tens of thousands of pounds damage

Read original article at https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1319009/pensioners-home-gutted-after-its-cash-saving-solar-panels-set-fire-to-the-roof/